Final Coat is an all-purpose clear coating.
Once you have tried Final Coat you'll wonder what you ever did without it!
- NEW! Available in Regular or Lo-Gloss
- For all of your Fine Art Projects.
- No Drips, runs or bubble marks - self leveling.
- Will not yellow.
- Easily applied with a cotton cloth (Automotive terri cloth sponge or regular sponge)
- Can be applied over canvas, wood, plastic, or vinyl's
- Can be tinted
- Applicators also available (sold separately) Click HERE to purchase Applicator.
- Available in various sizes including .25 Litre, .5 Litre & 1 Litre
- Non Toxic
- Final Coat dries quickly. Apply as many coats as you desire.... I use 3 to 5 coats and hair dry to on cool to assist in a quicker drying time.
- Protects art from fading.
How to Use: Moisten the Terri Towel sponge with a small amount of water. Tip bottle of Final Coat onto sponge. Wipe across surface, as if you are dusting... be sure to cover all of your surface. Allow to dry. Wash sponge and use again when needed. Final Coat dries quickly. Apply as many coats as you desire.... I use 3 to 5 coats and hair dry to on cool to assist in a quicker drying time.